Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Use of the Neeld Community and Arts Centre Box Office
Your use of this website is subject to the following conditions and you should not use this website unless you accept these conditions:
1. The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about performances and making online bookings for these performances.
2. By accessing this site you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of this site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Neeld Community and Arts Centre box office site or your access to it.
3. You will only use this website for personal private use.
General Conditions of Sale of Tickets
1. The Neeld management reserve the right to refuse admission or eject from the venue any person if it believes their presence is like to cause a nuisance, disturbance or threat to other patrons, the venue or its employees.
2. Latecomers will only be admitted at the managements discretion. Management reserve the right to refuse admission once the performance is in progress.
3. The Neeld management reserve the right to make any alterations to the advertised arrangements, programme or cast without being obliged to offer a refund or exchange.
4. The use of cameras, tape recorders or any other recording device, digital or electrical, is not permitted. Mobile phones and wireless handheld devices most be switched off at all times.
5. Smoking or use of electronic smoking devices is not permitted anywhere is the venue.
6. Eating and drinking is not permitted in the auditorium.
7. The Neeld cannot be held responsible for the late running of any performance due to the circumstances beyond its control.
8. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be refunded except in the event of the event being cancelled. Once purchased, your ticket is your responsibility. The Neeld Community and Arts Centre cannot refund its value to you under any circumstances, other than those specified.
Under the Data Protection Act and the Privacy Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Personal data you give will be used exclusively for providing you with the information or service that you have requested. Once you have booked tickets with the Neeld Community and Arts Centre box office your details will be held on our database. From time to time we may send you information about Neeld Community and Arts Centre and its programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us by sending an email at unsubscribencac[at]thelittleboxoffice[dot]com. We do not pass any of your personal data to outside organisations and/or individuals.