Christmas Quiz Answers
Hope you enjoyed our quiz. Here are the Christmas quiz answers –
1. What’s the name of the period leading up to Christmas? 1. Advent
2. How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizzas? 2. Deep pan, crisp and even!
3. Who brings presents to children in Holland on the 5th/6th December? 3. St. Nicholas
4. How many letters are in the angelic alphabet? 4. 25; ‘no el’!!!
5. In what town was Jesus born? 5. Bethlehem
6. How many presents were given in total in the 12 Days of Christmas? 6. 364
7. In what decade was the first Christmas Card sent in the UK? 7. 1840s – 1843 by Sir Henry Cole
8. How many of Rudolph’s eight companions names start with ‘D’? 8. Three – Dasher, Dancer and Donner
9. What country did Christmas Trees originate from? 9. Germany – it was Latvia but it was part of Germany then!
10. What’s the second line of “I’m dreaming of a white christmas”? 10. Just like the ones I used to know
11. Who were first people to visit the baby Jesus? 11. Shepherds
12. What’s lucky to find in your Christmas pudding? 12. A six pence